Expert Designs and Installations
Follow this process when picking out kitchen and bathroom countertops to ensure you are happy with the end results!
1. Decide that you want to add new countertops to your kitchen, bath, or other surface areas (we create fireplace surrounds, table tops, outdoor kitchen surfaces)
2. We recommend you select your granite first because it is easier to select cabinets, flooring, wall color, etc. after your granite colors are “set in stone”
3. Decide on a sink; you can select an undermount or drop-in
4. Once your choice is made, our owner Mitch will schedule a time to come to your home to confirm measurements and draw out your template.
WE ARE ONE OF THE FEW INSTALLERS WHO DO NOT CHARGE ANY TRIP CHARGES IF LOCATED IN OUR MILEAGE AREA
(ASK IF YOU ARE WITHIN OUR MILEAGE GROUP)
5. Once this is complete and you give us the go ahead, we require a deposit
6. We will then set a fabrication / installation date
7. When it’s time for fabrication, we cut your stone to fit the drawn template. Included in this fabrication price are 5 edge profiles
8. On the installation date you need to have your sink on hand even if you do not purchase your sink from us, your stovetop, and your
faucets from us
9. When it’s time for installation, again you need to have your sink, stovetop, and faucets on site
10. Enjoy your beautiful new countertops, vanity, table tops, fireplace surround, etc.
Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.